Welcome to the third week of Town Star’s May Mayhem and the desert is now a whole lot more sandy!
Start Time: May 18th at 9AM PT/ 12PM ET/ 4PM UTC
End Time: May 23rd at 9PM PT/ May 24th at 12AM ET/ 4AM UTC
- One Human = One Town. If you have multiple Gala Games accounts, that does not entitle you to have multiple towns. We will ban you if we find you are running multiple towns.
TUNING CHANGES THIS WEEK:
- This week is Wine Week!
- Pinot Noir gives you 4x the points, but no in-game cash!
- Regular, Rare, Epic, and Legendary Water Towers all work in-game!
- There is a passive bonus on all desert edge tiles and desert tiles for silica production!
The specific tuning changes from last week are below!
Price= $ 0 -> $ 270950
Points= 27200 -> 6800
Price= $ 58300 -> $ 0
Points= 944 -> 3776
- This will be the same every week. Top 500 will be rewarded.
- $250,000 Prize Pool
The top player will take home $10,000 in GALA
- Players 2–10 — $5,000 each
- Players 11–49 — $1,500 each
- Player 50 will get $5,000
- Players 51–99 — $500 each
- Player 100 will get $5,000
- Players 101–199 — $250 each
- Player 200 will get $5,000
- Players 201–299 — $150 each
- Player 300 will get $5,000
- Players 301–399 — $100 each
- Player 400 will get $5,000
- Players 401–499 — $75 each
- Player 500 will get $10,000
Everyone in the top 500 will win at least $75!
Other things to note:
- After the competition ends Gala Games will be checking all instances for cheating or rule breaking of any kind. In the event things are found, those players will be disqualified and their spot will be left blank.
- An official FINAL LEADERBOARD will be presented on our Medium and announced within one week of the end of the competition.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks of the competition. GALA will be sent to the Treasure Chests of the winning accounts.
- The BEST place to get updates and to stay on top of the progress is in our Discord at GalaGames.chat. If something breaks, come visit our Discord to find out whether it is just you or a systemic problem.
As we learned last week, Town Star is still in beta. This tournament is meant to serve as a stress test to determine whether or not the game is ready to move out of beta. As such, it is possible that bugs may occur which may have a detrimental effect on some or all of users game play. By participating in May Mayhem, all users understand and recognize that Gala Games is not responsible for any loss of data that may occur due to any bugs that are discovered. Please check out our terms and conditions for more details.